Friday, September 21, 2012

on the eve

She is slowing down. You can feel it in the air. The mornings are blanketed with coastal mists and chill signals Autumn is here.

I am cozied up in my new favorite sweater. Drinking my favorite ale and thinking about the closing of yet another season and the beginning of the new.

I have made some serious life changing intentions....to sum it up:

Action. Wellness. Spirit.

Three simple words with such profound meaning.

We celebrate Mabon tomorrow. The bread dough is rising, the potatoes are peeled. The apples are soaking. A harvest feast that this year means more to me than those in the past.

 Did those seeds of change you planted grow? What aspects of yourself have you nurtured?

Are you ready to harvest your abundance?

I am.

It's time to go inward.

Happy Autumnal Equinox.

http://pinterest.com/pin/58054282666099589/




No comments:

Post a Comment